We’ve built an expansive network of healthcare providers and business alliances to better serve our clients, anywhere in the world.
We leverage the expertise of leading professionals to solve the most challenging problems at the intersection of healthcare and technology.
We have a long track record of success in delivering healthcare solutions customized to meet the needs of our clients.
Hola! A mark of a true pioneer in the healthcare and aviation industry, CareJet launches an expansion of its Air Ambulance operations in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Dedicated aircraft for medical evacuation, rescue missions, and repatriation along with state-of- the-art critical-care equipment are on-board for any medical and travel emergencies that may arise.
CareJet: Mexico Cultural festivals, colonial cities, and beach resorts draw millions of tourists to Mexico each year. Yet significant healthcare shortages exist nationwide. In 2017, we launched a full-service air ambulance operation based out of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, to meet the medical transportation needs of local residents and tourists.
• Aircraft outfitted with state-of- the-art, critical-care equipment
• Medical providers specialized in emergency medicine and critical care
• Medical Director mission oversight
• Multi-lingual case managers, available 24/7
Get support with medical evacuations, rescue missions, and repatriations.
CareJet supports small and medium-sized healthcare enterprises with their strategy, finance, operations, and technology needs. We develop and implement initiatives that help you streamline processes, improve profitability, and produce better patient outcomes.
• Market research and competitive intelligence
• Product and service portfolio development
• Price benchmarking and analysis
• Financial planning and administration
• Cost analysis and management
• Tools, equipment and drug procurement
• Technology and software-implementation
• Operations and logistics support
• Talent acquisition and training
Contact us to set up a healthcare business, grow an existing operation, or enter a new market.